- Tensile Strength, Yield. | 51.5MPa
- Flex Modulus | 2100MPa
- Elongation to break | 115%
- Izod impact (Notched) | 84J/m
- Density | 1.26g/cc
- Tg | 70°C
- Bed Temp | 80°C
- Nozzle Temp | 240°C
- PET/Copolyester blend with additives.
- Keep DRY. Drier filament = Stronger prints that are much more impact resistent, with better surface finish and generally prints better with improved surface finish. If filament is exposed to moisture the material can be dried at 50-60C. A heated bed and a bag with dessicant makes a decent makeshift filament warmer. Dry for 6 hours or more, longer is better.
- Glue stick. Edge has already been adhesion modified, so using aggressive coatings like Dimafix, Wolfbite and other 3D printing specific bed surfaces will result in parts sticking so well they pull off chunks of glass.
- This stuff is designed to STICK, to itself, to Scaffold Soluble Support and to the print bed. This is intentional but can cause it to stick to the nozzle a bit more than we'd like. We're working on a solution for this.
- It bridges and overhangs well. Support material sticks to it a lot so more separation maybe good.
- Very high strength and inter-layer adhesion when printed with the Volcano.