- Flex Modulus | 21,600 kfg/cm²
- Elongation to break | 23%
- Izod impact strength | 118J/m
- Tensile Strength | 460 kgfcm²
- Water Absorption | None
- Hardness (Rockwell Scale) | 105
- Heat Deflection Temperature | 85°C
- Bed Temp | 105°C - 120°C
- Brass Nozzle Temp | 240°C
- Bed Adhesion | Glue stick on glass, Dimafix adhesive.
- ASA-based material for 3D printing. Replacement for uses where ABS strength and toughness profiles are required. Offers standard ASA-related benefits such as good chemical, heat, and UV resistance. Additionally developed for good flow properties, inter-layer adhesion, and smooth surface finish in 3D printing
- Acrylonitrile rubber bound in an acrylonitrile-styrene copolymer matrix, forms a weak bond with styrene-based support material e.g. Scaffold Snap when 3D printed together.