- Density | 1.05 g/cm³
- Flex Modulus | 1900 MPa
- Elongation to break | 28%
- Izod impact strength | 0.45Kj/m² per mm
- Tensile Strength | 75 MPa
- Water Absorption | <0.1%
- Hardness (Rockwell Scale) | M80'
- Heat Deflection Temperature | 84°C
- Bed Temp | 100°C+
- Brass Nozzle Temp | 220°C-240°C
- Bed Adhesion | Glue stick on glass, Dimafix adhesive.
- Styrene-based support filament for use with ASA and ABS-based filaments.
General Guidelines Scaffold Snap is easier to print than Scaffold. It cannot be dissolved in tap water, but there is no risk of cross-linking or heat-related degradation in the nozzle. We suggest a low infill percentage (10%-15%) combined with a zig-zag printing pattern. An interface layer should be included of at least 1mm, with infill 50%-60%. A grid pattern works well but a 'concentric' pattern offers some of the nicest surface finishing. For optimum breakaway, privilege X/Y distance over Z, at a distance approximately equal to the layer height.
- Soluble in limonene (proper precautions should be taken); also compatible with PETG-based filaments such as spoolWorks Edge.
|Edge||Yes||Somewhat stickier than MatX or ABS but still viable|
|PET/Copolyesters||Yes||Usable, but not ideal.|